Serving Vancouver WA – Camas – Battle Ground Washington
Home maintenance is a necessary facet of home ownership, however dealing with plumbing and water heaters can be a hassle. Many in the Southwestern Washington and Clark County areas get concerned when the first signs of water heater trouble arise. With Clark County Plumbing and Drain, homeowners can rest assured because we offer preventative maintenance to avoid these overwhelming water heater issues.
With us on your side, we promise to repair your old water heater or install a new one in the same day! Simply contact us today and we will set up an appointment that works with your schedule. Water heater repair, installation, maintenance, and replacement are all routine processes at Clark County Plumbing and Drain, so you can relax and let us put your water heater troubles behind you.
Same Day Repairs & Installs
Click the button below and we’ll call you back to schedule an appointment!
SIGNS OF WATER HEATER ISSUES
There are many common problems that you can look for in order to determine whether or not your home water heater needs attention:
- Lack of Hot Water – From taking a shower, to running the dishwasher, to finishing a load of laundry, our home’s hot water can be taken for granted. Our experts can assess the issue and get your hot water back quickly.
- Sounds from the Water Heater – If your unit is making unusual sounds, it will behoove you to call an expert to examine it and make a recommendation.
- Rust in the Water – This can be the result of several issues, and rusty water is a health hazard which needs to be addressed right away.
- Water Heater Leaks – A leaky water heater is inefficient and can cost you more money on your energy bill. Let our experts determine if you need a new unit or a repair to save you money.
- Smells from Water Heater – If you have a gas-operated water heater, a sulfurous smell can indicate a dangerous situation which must be examined immediately.
TYPES OF HOT WATER HEATERS WE SERVICE
- Gas – Natural gas water heaters use less energy to operate than electric units, but gas models cost more at the time of purchase.
- Electric – There is a huge range of gallon capacities to choose from, and our experts can help you determine the capacity you need for your family’s size and usage needs. Electric water heaters cost less at the time of purchase compared to gas models.
- Tankless – Hot water is so valuable and we want you to have the best product. We are an authorized dealer and installer of Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters.We support this product and understand the importance of value to our customers! Tankless Water Heaters use copper heating coils to use minimum amounts of energy. Compared to the classic water heater, going tankless allows your home to be 40% more energy efficient.
- Hybrid – These water heaters use up to 60% less energy than standard electric types by capturing heat from the surrounding air and transferring it to the water inside. While efficient, these tend to work best in areas where the surrounding air is kept at temperatures between 40 and 90 degrees.
REPAIRS – INSTALLATION – MAINTENANCE
Whether you want to repair and extend the life of your current water heater, you need an expert to recommend a new unit, or need to set up a maintenance plan, our professionals at Clark County Plumbing and Drain are your one-stop shop for all things related to your water heater.
Clark County Plumbing and Drain is a family-owned plumbing company that strongly believes in building sustainable relationships with our customers. Based in Camas WA, we are only a matter of minutes away from our customers in Portland OR and Vancouver WA as well.
We understand you have many choices when it comes to choosing a plumber. Our goal is to provide you with prompt, professional, and knowledgeable commercial and residential plumbing services. Contact us today and find out how Clark County Plumbing and Drain can help you with your hot water heater needs.