We have the best warranty in the business because we use the best products!
Our top notch service includes replacement of all pipes, fittings, stop valves, supply lines, and we will patch any holes before we are finished. When CCP comes to your house for repipe, we have a well trained and experienced crew working on your project to ensure the highest quality repipe job in the industry.
A plumbing repipe is a complete replacement of the existing water distribution system from where it enters your home to all of your fixtures.
When is Water Pipe Replacement Necessary?
- Increased water pressure – As the water pressure is increased in parts of the pipe located closer to the water main. The increased pressure begins to wear down the inside of the pipe, causing small little leaks.
- Age-related deterioration – Piping often reaches the end of its service limit at approximately 25 to 30 years. Older homes are more susceptible to the small leaks that develop into major ruptures and flooding.
- Leaks at the fittings – A leak around the joints of your piping can be a very serious issue. One that may cost you in the long run by wasting resources.
Main Water Line Re-pipes and Break Prevention
Water pipe damage is a common occurrence in the Northwest. Water line replacement/re-piping is one of the many professional plumbing services that Clark County Plumbing & Drain can provide.
In order to slow the aging and deterioration of pipes be sure to do the following.
- Improved Water Treatment and Quality – Improve the water treatment practices to your water supply.
- Improved Materials or Installation – By improving the copper plumbing design or manufacturing practices you can save yourself the stress, time, and money.
- Insurance – You, yourself, must investigate the effect of small leak incidents in your area on homeowners’ insurance coverage.
Trenchless Water Line Replacement
Need to replace your old water pipes? Clark County Plumbing and Drain can provide trenchless water line replacement without damaging your lawn. Trenchless main water line replacement is a cheaper and better way to go than the traditional water line approach.