Serving Vancouver WA – Camas – Battle Ground Washington
Clark County Plumbing & Drain offers a full line of drain cleaning services. No matter what the plumbing issue entails, Clark County Plumbing and Drain can help. We have the knowledge, experience, and equipment to handle your residential or commercial drain cleaning needs. Whether it’s a slow draining sink at your house or a clogged grease trap at your restaurant, give us a call and we will be there to help you.
Speedy & Reliable Drain Cleaning!
Click the button below and we’ll call you back to schedule an appointment!
Common Drain Problems
Many factors can cause damage to your drains. Common household drain issues include:
- Kitchen sinks with food blockage – Scraps of food, grease, bits of bone, peels, and even cloths and sponges can find their way into your kitchen drain.
- Bathroom drains clogged with hair – Excess hair and soap residue can combine over time to create a slow or completely plugged drain. This can be difficult to remove without specialized plumbing equipment
- Clogged drains in the basement – The basement floor basement can be easily overlooked, but clogs are common and are caused by dirt, debris, and laundry lint. Once clogged, your basement is susceptible to flooding.
- Gutter and sewer drains – When these become clogged, the backup can affect every room in your house. Debris and tree roots can infiltrate the line even many yards away from your house, and an expert with specialized equipment will be necessary to assess and repair the damage.
Types of Drain Cleaning Services We Offer
- Video Scoping – A video sewer inspection is a tool that Clark County Plumbing and Drain uses to diagnose potential problems with drainage and sewer systems. The sewer pipe video inspection camera allows us to see and document problem areas in your system. Our experts can carefully inspect the inside of a sewer line and monitor the images on a video screen. When we see a clog or a fissure, we can determine the right course of action. Fortunately, many line repairs can be completed without tearing up the property.
- Drain Snakes – Drain snakes, or plumber’s augers, are used to break up clogs within curving pipes that regular equipment can’t reach. Our experts can determine if a drain snake is the best course of action for your clog.
- Hydrojetting – This specialized procedure involves releasing high-pressure water at a range of 2200-3000 psi, which is often enough to unclog the drain, but not too high to damage the pipes. It is also a safe procedure, and it doesn’t require the use of any harmful chemicals.
Local Drain Professionals At Your Service
In the Northwest, one of the most damaging factors to drains and sewer lines are roots. Tree roots can grow as wide as their canopy above and go as deep as ten feet.
Roots find weak spots and slowly grow into the pipe restricting the water flow through the system. Poorly installed or faulty pipes can also be an issue affecting water flow. Clark County Plumbing & Drain can solve these problems. We offer a long-lasting, cost-effective solution to your residential or commercial drain issues.
Clark County Plumbing and Drain is a family-owned plumbing company based in Camas, Washington. We strongly believe in building sustainable relationships with our customers.
We understand you have many choices when it comes to choosing a Portland or Vancouver plumber for your drain clearing and cleaning needs. Our goal is to provide you with prompt, professional, and knowledgeable commercial and residential plumbing services. Contact us today to make your clogged or slow drain a problem of the past.